Tuesday 30 March 2010

Evaluation - Activity Six

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?

During the process of making the product, we have used a lot of technological equipment, for many different things. As I took the role of director, i had to oversee each part of the project, which helped me to become familiar with filming equipment aswell as editing software.

During the development process, we used many different softwares to publish/network some of our work.






During the production process, I became familiarised with the filming equipment. As I assisted the camera person as much as I could, to benefit the both of us.







During filming we used the VX camera and the mini-tape, which enabled us to capture and store the footage for Cherry Blossom.










Whilst capturing the footage, we used the tripod to ensure that the camera was well balanced and gave us the ability to adjust the height and angle of the camera swiftly.









After we finished filming, we had to log and capture the footage via the mini-tape deck.
Once this process had finished, we then began editing via Final Cut Pro and Sound Cut Pro.









From all of this, I have learnt how much effort is involved when making a short sequence. Throughout this project, I have learnt how to set-up all of the equipment and I have learnt editing techniques. I didnt realise how much editing and sound effects, can improve the overall quality of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment